An excellent opportunity to be involved in large scale projects for the bank within Treasury function.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- HasÂ 7 years of experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis within the banking and financial services domain;
- Good knowledge in banking products in any of these areas Forex / Money Market , Interest Rates, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendorsÂ effectively;
- Experience inÂ projectÂ plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Agile / Scrum Certified.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involved justification ofÂ Business and Financial cases;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Practically applyÂ projectÂ management concepts to facilitate the achievement ofÂ projectÂ goals ensuring successful projectÂ delivery;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- RegularÂ projectÂ meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on allÂ projectÂ activities;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas forÂ improvement;
- Facilitate IT vendor evaluation and selection where required;
- Ensure adherence to corporate project governance policy.