Seeking an IT Help Desk Support EngineerÂ toÂ support IT operationsÂ for our fast growing client in Singapore.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 1-3Â years of InfrastructureÂ supportÂ experience;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Desktop and related Operating Systems (OS);
- Good working experience in troubleshooting hardware and software applications;
- Working knowledge of network operations, switches, basic network componentsÂ and networkÂ conceptsÂ likeÂ LAN, WAN, TCP/IP;
- Able to provide L1 to L2 level support;Â
- Technically competent with good analytical skills;
- Team player with ability to function independently and work with regional, HQ teams and external vendors;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Any of the Certifications: COMPTIA+,Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MTA, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSD, ITIL.
- Provide technicalÂ consultancy to internal employees and to be the single point of contact for all IT related issues in the region;
- Handle daily technical support activities on PC, Emails, projectors, Video Conferencing and other peripheral issues for end-users;
- Involved in hands-onÂ technical troubleshooting andÂ supportÂ and coordinate projects when needed;
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and providing advice on hardwareÂ and software;
- Setting up video and tele conferencing for meetings;
- Install and test desktop software applications,Â internet browsers;
- Update, maintain and monitor the standard desktop for newer applications and technology;
- Ensure IT systems are operating with high efficiency;
- Monitoring and maintaining the general health of the IT System of the organisation.