If you have always been curious about the workings within an insurance company and wants to garner business experience as a Business Analyst, this opportunity might be perfect for you!
- More than 5 years of experience in gathering IT business requirements;
- Familiar with agile methodologies;
- Experienced in business process re-engineering and change management;
- Good understanding and experienced in end-to-endÂ businessÂ process implementation;
- Proficient in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from users and translating requirements into technical specifications and creating workflow design;
- Experienced in planning, analyzing, documenting and executing System Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Excellent problem-solving, multitasking, and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and a fast learner;
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Bachelor degree;
- Experience in financial services.
- â€‹Participate in planning and designing of business processes;
- Develop, define and elaborate features and user stories for releases and sprints;
- Elicit requirements and define concepts with business users;
- Liaise with the development team to translate business requirements into technical development;
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to understand business strategies and future initiatives;
- Assist in the preparation of the testing strategy, test cases and testing implementation;
- Support delivery, QA, UAT, training and production support experience.