An excellent opportunity for a User Experience (UX) designer to expand his user experience knowledge and skills in the financial industry.
- Strong visual, UI, and interaction design skills â€“ portfolio required;
- Has 1-5 years of related experience;
- Proficient in wireframing, prototyping, and UI design tools (we use Sketch);
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Good understanding of technology and its constraints, especially web and mobile technologies;
- Able to present and sell designs to stakeholders;
- Able to work within constraints and under pressure without getting frustrated;
- Able to handle complexity and unstructured environments;
- Have a sense of humour.
- Qualitative research experience, including user interviews and user testing
- Familiarity with design methodologies, e.g. design thinking, lean UX, etc.
- Strong content and micro content writing skills
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility guidelines
- Front-end coding skills (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Banking/Finance knowledge;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Play a key role in conceptualising new digital banking products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders on digital products;
- Work either independently or with UX colleagues on projects;
- Review screens for quality issues;
- Conduct user research and testing;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, user flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs.