We are looking for an experienced User Experience (UX) Designer to create compelling, intuitive, and interactive digital financial system. If hired, you will be key in helping us reach our goal – in enhancing customer experience for my client\’s digital journey. This will also be anÂ great opportunity for you to grow in UX knowledge and skills, especially in the financial sector.
- Degree or Diploma related to Design, Multimedia Design, Interaction Design or Visual Communications;
- Minimum 2- 3 years ofÂ relevant experience in the area ofÂ web and user application design (UI/UX) experience;
- Proficient in wire-framing, prototyping and creation ofÂ user experience mock ups;
- Skilled in the use of Design Software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, UXPin;
- Prior hands-on experience in large portal/web-based/mobileÂ application design & developmentÂ andÂ back-end integration to database/systems;
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Prior experience in financial services;
- Responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support of the aesthetic design of websites, portals, mobile applications;
- Relate requirements into concepts in the form of storyboards, user flows, scenarios and wireframes;
- Create detailed wireframes including interaction specifications and build prototypes;
- Define information architecture, site structure, navigation models;
- Visualize, create, design and conceptualize the user experience;
- Ensure consistent style guide through the sites with appropriate design changes in accordance to corporate branding;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders;
- Design ad developÂ theÂ complete applicationsÂ with integration to back-end databases/systems;
- Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects.