â€‹Seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert on cloud computing or virtualization. To provide hosting environments, including and not limited to providing data center spaces and also virtualized hosting infrastructure.
â€‹Candidates must have prior experience being involved with building virtualized hosting infrastructure or cloud or data centers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- HasÂ minimum 3 yearsÂ of working experience in the design and implementation ofÂ virtualizedÂ hosting and cloud infrastructures;
- Strong technical knowledge inÂ hosting environments, cloud infrastructure technologies, virtualization technologies and data centre operations;
- Proficient in cloud infrastructure technologies like Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services ( AWS );Â
- Experienced with migration projects and or be involved with set up of virtualized hosting environments;
- Experienced in working and managing vendors;Â
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- VMware related Certifications (Data center virtualization, Network virtualization);
- Microsoft certifications (MSCA: Cloud Platform/ Linux on Azure, MCSE:Â Cloud Platform and Infrastructure);
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP – Cloud)â€‹;
- Citrix Certifications (CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V);
- AWS Certifications (Cloud Practitioner).
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of virtualization hosting infrastructure and services solutions space;
- Provide technical expertise in improving the cloud and virtual hosting reference architecture and roadmap;
- Define virtualizationÂ requirements for all new migration/onboarding projects to the cloud platform;Â
- Review the vendor architecture andÂ infrastructure design to be in alignment with the corporate Cloud Infrastructure;Â
- Lead in implementation and manage project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintain the virtualization solutions;
- Monitor, review and manage the quality of the virtualized hostingÂ implementation projects within the time and budget;
- Responsible to conduct capacity planning, work scheduling,Â communication plan, post implementation support;
- Act as escalation point for critical incidents and problemsâ€‹;
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans.