An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who has rich experience in Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence to join one of the leading Financial Institutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 12Â years of experience in management of large, complex IT application projects;
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse & Business IntelligenceÂ (Netezza)Â and BigÂ Data – Hadoop (Cloudera or Hortonworks);
- In-depth understanding of DW & BI best practices, concepts and data architecture to support analytic and operational reporting and information delivery;
- Expertise in BI, Analytic reporting, operational reporting, KPIâ€™s, Dashboards, Charting, and visualization tools like QlikView, Qlik Sense, SAS, R;
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts/techniques &Â database configuration;
- Experience inÂ AI projects leveraging cloud services/platform;
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong communicator with clarity of thought, thrive under stress and still able to exhibits poise and focus;
- Exceptional ability to adapt, analyze, conceptualize and resolve problems.
- PMP Certified;
- Banking / Insurance / Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Responsible for the delivery of multipleÂ projects and BAU in the area business analytics/intelligence, data marts, data warehouseÂ and relatedÂ projects;
- Plan and manageÂ all tasksÂ for the team andÂ liaise with them onÂ theÂ design, testing, implementation andÂ supportÂ for the applications and infrastructure;
- Responsible for project documentation such as budget plan, funding justification papers;
- Monitor andÂ report on project status,Â ensuringÂ that projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Manage business requirementsÂ and user expectations;
- Manage resources, project schedule and vendors;
- Participate in tendering process including RFP (Request for Proposal) documentation,Â vendor evaluation, contracts review;Â
- Participate in charting the strategic roadmap for futureÂ BI program;
- Work with business users to maximize opportunities to utilize the data warehouse systems to improve business processes;Â
- Work closely with IT SecurityÂ team for risk analysis and review of security standards within the organization;
- Recruit, select, orientate and train staff;
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results;
- Coordinate and enforce systems policies, procedures and productivity standards amongst team members;
- Provide guidance and direction to a team of individuals to ensure effective delivery;
- Ensure projects adhere to the Project Life Cycle Model,Â internal governance framework and best practices.