We are seeking an experiencedÂ InfrastructureÂ SecurityÂ Consultant to join a team supporting anÂ enterprise-wide infrastructure.
He/She will be responsible toÂ provide security consultancy and architecture review to application teams for new projects and enhancement;to respond promptly and decisively against security threats,Â conduct vulnerability assessment, and implement improvement programs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- ExperiencedÂ working on enterprise level infrastructure systems;Â
- Good experience in the development, management, deployment and support of security infrastructure;
- Experienced in conducting vulnerability assessments with manual and automated tools;
- Experienced in completing clean up and notification after vulnerabilities are resolved;
- Experience in workingÂ with vendors to evaluate security technologies and working on proof-of-concepts (POC);â€‹
- Keen interest and knowledge on cyber security technologies and malware analysis;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work in a team and also independently.
- Security certifications like CISSP, GSEC or CISA;
- Experience with cloud computing security.
- Lead inÂ definitionÂ and implementationÂ of the secure infrastructure for the organization to supportÂ the enterprise-wide network and platforms;
- Responsible for the overallÂ technical design specific to security for the infrastructureÂ elements (Networking, Wireless infrastructure, Data, Applications);
- Responsible toÂ provide security consultancy and architecture review to application teams for new projects and enhancement;
- â€‹Responsible to conductÂ vulnerability assessment (supported by external vendors) using automated and manual tools with recommendation for actionable remediation controls;
- Identify security gaps, perform threat risk assessmentsÂ and propose mitigating measures as well as security improvement programs;
- Participate in incident response lifecycle that includes performing assessment of current infrastructure defenses against identified threats and proposing mitigating measures;
- Partner with various vendors on evaluation of security technologies including laboratory setup and proof-of-concepts;
- Provide consolidated executive dashboards, presentation and communication decksÂ on various security assessments and industry updates.