AnÂ exciting opportunity as marketing and campaignÂ professional to assist and manage the various campaign executionÂ and eventsÂ promotions within the bank.
- Diploma and Degree in Banking,Â Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology;
- HasÂ 1 years of work experience in the area of campaigns management and execution;
- Good experience in word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentationsÂ and filing;
- Able to immediately summarize the details and be succinct with management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- To assist in the customer communication plan across the various products penetration andÂ campaign executionsÂ projects within the bank;
- Do pro-active reporting and tracking ofÂ campaign/event preparation,Â co-ordination and support;
- Schedule, co-ordinate and participate in the various project campaign/event meetings;
- Prepare the minutes meeting with proper ownership and follow-up action points;
- Monitor and track the outstanding items with regular reviews with project teams;
- Involved in Client Engagement via events, campaigns and customized programs;
- Provide extensive competitive industry analysis of the clients segmentationÂ as well as the post-implementation analysis of the various campaign programmes;
- Perform weekly/monthly consolidation and reporting of all outstanding activities to ensure programs are executed smoothly.