An exciting opportunity for a strong leader to lead the change in a Data Center environment. You will lead the initiatives to streamline the JobÂ Scheduling process across multiple business lines in the financial services industry.
- More than 10 years of IT experience, with more than 5 years in Data Center Management;
- Competent in managing Data Center or any Technology support group in a multi-platform environment;
- Experience with Job Schedulers, Batch Scheduling or any Automatic Job Management Systems;
- Strong analytical skills, with leadership quality and demonstrate ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate the findings;
- Strong understanding of Computer Operations, Production & Output Control and Problem & Change Management;
- Good understanding of operational tools and software especially in automation initiatives within Data Center;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good understanding of challenges in complex financial services environment;
- Ability to galvanized multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Experience in using Control M for running batch jobs.
- Provide leadership in the Data Center to streamline JobÂ Scheduling process across multiple business lines;
- Give directions and drive change to streamline Job Scheduling process;
- Lead initiatives that work towards process improvements and overall effectiveness;
- Manage the team in terms of staff requirements, job descriptions, staff appraisals, set performance objectives, etc;
- Continual process improvement to achieve optimum performance levels for the Data Center Operations;
- Supervise the Data Center Operations staff during periods of crisis or problem situations;
- Work closely with Business and Technology teams globally to bring to closure on all incidents;
- Influence Stakeholders to arrive at consensus on these solutions;
- Ensure proper management techniques and best practices/processes are applied, including timely status updates;
- Provide constant reviews and feedback on areas of potential risks and takeÂ appropriate corrective and/or preventive measures.