An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to work with a leading financial service organization to help develop, maintain and support their mission critical digital financial applications.Â Â
- DegreeÂ in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 2Â years of experience in the development of applications using core Java or Java EE;
- Experienced in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Ability to work independently, manageÂ stressÂ and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP);
- Experience inÂ banking or insurance or other mission critical applications.
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain Java, J2EE systems for critical applications;
- Involve inÂ complete Software Development Life cycleÂ in development of Java applications and conduct system reviews, source-code reviews;
- Involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Highlight potentialÂ risks, gaps, technical challenges to the team and provide project mitigations and or alternatives;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- MaintainÂ all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.