An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Financial Institutions in the region as a Technology Risk Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for creating and implementing policies and guidelines to protect the business against cyber threats and other technological risks, as well as spreading awareness to promote a secure system throughout the business.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in IT, Computing, Information Systems or any related domains;
- Familiar with industrial security standards and practices such as NIST, SANS or ISO 27001/2;
- Good knowledge on technology risk management for IT infrastructure, application development and data loss prevention;
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing Technology Risk Management dashboards, policies and procedures;
- Familiar with Regional Regulatory Requirements for Technology Risk and Cyber Security;
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders in order to promote security policies and standards;
- Up to date knowledge on the latest security threats and new technologies.
- CISSP Certification.
- Design and promote Technology Risk Management frameworks, policies, standards and guidelines;
- Provide advice on appropriate security measures and safeguards for different technologies across the business;
- Propose and maintain risk metrics including dashboards and risk reporting;
- Co-ordinate and conduct IT asset reviews, risks assessments and reviews to identify any cyber risks;
- Assist in driving the Technology Risk Management road map to promote awareness on technology risk, cyber security to multiple stakeholders;
- Analyze risk assessments results and develop effective plan to mitigate and treat risks;
- Able to present the risk assessment in layman and business terms toÂ the senior management and C-level executives.