We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has expertise inÂ Enterprise Workflow Applications and Business Rule Management System (BRMS).
- A degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related discipline from a recognized institution;
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Good understanding and working experience in Red Hat Business Rules ManagementÂ System such as Drools, Jboss BPM or Activiti workflow engine;Â
- Good understanding and experience in end-to-end business process implementation;
- Proficient in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from users and translating requirements into technical specifications and creating workflow design usingÂ Business Process Management (BPM);
- Experienced in planning, analyzing, documenting and executing System Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Excellent problem-solving, multitasking, and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and a fast learner;
- Strong written and oral communication.
- BPM certified;
- Red Hat certifications;
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Responsible for complete requirements analysis, design, implementation and support ofÂ Business ProcessÂ Management (BPM) Suite ofÂ applications;
- Understand and analyze user requirements thoroughly;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Conduct business requirements walk-through on product enhancements with users and key stakeholders;
- Analyse feasibility and prioritization of business requirements, evaluate the alternative high level IT solutions;
- Define high level business process model and decompose into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Understand work flow and business impact;
- Responsible for system integration testing, user acceptance testing and production support;
- Provide daily support, perform root cause analysis and resolve issues timely and effectively.