We have an excellent opportunity for a Qlikview Developer to be part of the Risk Management team in a Financial Service Industry.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- HasÂ 3 years of hands-on development experience in QlikView / QlikSense;
- Proficient inÂ Qlikview ad-hoc reports and dashboard development;
- Proficient in Oracle 11G, Qlikview Enterprise Server 11;
- Experience writingÂ advance SQL, use Oracle\’s SQL aggregate and analytic functions and VBA scripting;
- Must have experience to design &Â model QVD and Qlikview Applications;
- Must have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects;
- Excellent communication &Â interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in QlikSense;
- QlikviewÂ Certified.
- Responsible to gather, analyze and transform business requirements into Business IntelligenceÂ (BI)Â solutions using QlikView/QlikSense;
- Design,Â create, configure, testÂ and troubleshoot the QlikviewÂ dashboards / reports as per business requirements;
- Develop technical specification based on user requirements;
- Develop scripts for data load and model in QVW and QVD;
- Involved in production support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Assist business users in performing UAT for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Technical architecture, administration, operations and maintenance for the QlikviewÂ environment.