An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to kick start some new initiatives in the banking industry.
- Degree or in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At leastÂ 5 years ofÂ Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Has good business domain knowledge in Corporate Banking (Account Opening, Loans), Cash Management, Payments and Trade Finance;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing;
- StrongÂ hands on experience in executing SQL queries;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Agile / Scrum.
- Responsible to manage and supportÂ theÂ portfolio of applications within Corporate Banking;
- Responsible toÂ work with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Involve in new project implementation/enhancements as well as Business-A-Usual (BAU)Â operational support;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Support in the Business-As-Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.