We are seeking a Business AnalystÂ with strong experience in Credit or Liquidity RiskÂ to work within the Risk Management Team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance related disciplines;
- Has 2 â€“ 3Â years ofÂ Business AnalysisÂ experience in the Financial ServicesÂ industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Proficient in Credit or LiquidityÂ Risk Reporting;
- GoodÂ experienceÂ in executing SQL queries;
- Experience in working on big data sets to perform data quality checking and clearing;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- FRM Certified.
- Responsible for Business-As-Usual (BAUs) and Change Requests (CRs)Â for Risk ManagementÂ Data Mart;
- Gather user requirements, perform data profile and prepare data mapping specifications;
- ConductÂ Business Requirements walk-through with users andÂ key stakeholders;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Creating and executing test cases and coordinating User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Perform UAT, report and track all testing issues and perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.