A leading organisation in the industry of Content Protection is looking for a Content Protection Analyst to support the development and implementation of enforcement to combat online piracy. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply too!
- Technical College or Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science;
- Knowledge of content distribution and file-sharing technologies (eg. peer-to-peer, Usenet, streaming and downloading, and broadcasting);
- Expertise regarding the relationships between ISPs, domain names, WHOIS, IP addresses and hosting providers;
- Experience with communications systems (eg. DNS and IP networking infrastructures);
- Strong background and working experience with website design, development and administration (eg. HTML, JAVA, PHP);
- Direct programming experience and expertise in programming language or operating system concepts;
- Strong ability to draft highly technical and/or detailed reports, communicate complex project elements to a wide range of audiences;
- Able to communicate with stakeholders of varying experience and to work creatively quickly to produce results effectively.
- Knowledge of Ad-Networks including delivery methods, ad placement and affiliate marketing;
- Ability to communicate in more than 1 language.
- Monitor, investigate and report on copyright infringement occurring online through established and emerging content distribution technologies;
- Assess and monitor infringement level on internet platform, including red flag keywords on ecommerce platforms;
- Engage in in-depth open-source intelligence investigations of high priority targets for criminal referrals;
- Identify the operator of an infringing service and all its intermediaries used;
- Develop scripts for conducting automated scrapes of online information for intelligence gathering and enforcement purposes;
- Create, developÂ and/or reviseÂ business processes and applications to aid in the streamlining of international intelligence activities;
- Liaise with local programs regarding civil and criminal cases and provide cross border support with Global Hub Team;
- Determine the popularity of infringing services and create landscapes of infringing services that meet specific criteria;
- Conduct detailed forensic analysis of online content, including reviewing technical infrastructure of online platforms and sites;
- Analyze, investigate and reportÂ on websites at the code level;
- Analyze network traffic;
- Organize the intake of vendor-supplied information into internal tracking and case management systems.