We are seeking for an experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer to design, implement and supportÂ Privilege Access and Log Management systems within an infrastructure eco-system. You will be working with various stakeholders to ensure that the mission critical solution is delivery with the highest standards.
- â€‹Bachelor\’s degree in Information Security, Information Science, Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of experience inÂ implementing and managing privilege access, credential management (such as CyberArk)Â or log management ( such asÂ Arcsight, Logrhythm, Splunk)Â solutions;
- Have basic understanding of network and system architecture designs;
- Experience in implementation and operations of Vulnerabilities Management System, End-point Protection, Data Encryption and Application Code Scan;
- Strong understanding of network management system concepts (simple network management protocols: traps, polls, syslog);
- Ability to document technical specifications, and communicate technical details in non-technical manner;
- Excellent communication ability, to communicate with various level of stakeholders and vendors.
- â€‹Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified.
- â€‹â€‹Responsible for the planning, designing and the implementation of privilege access, credential managementÂ platformÂ to ensure a secure remote administrative access to systems hosted within the eco-systems;
- Responsible to track, monitor and flag (unauthorized)Â access of these devices via system log eventsÂ fromÂ a centralisedÂ log management infrastructure;
- Ensure project governance over external partiesÂ to ensure that solution delivery isÂ inline and integrated with the access management and the log management eco-systems;
- Develop procedure to ensure the availability and optimal performance of both the access management and log management infrastructures;
- Ensure the smooth transition from implementation phase to operation phase for these infrastructures.