An excellent opportunity for aÂ Business AnalystÂ for Strategic e-Initiatives with an established financial institution.
- Degree in Technology or Business related fields;
- At least 2- 3 yearsÂ ofÂ BusinessÂ AnalysisÂ experience in banking, finance or insurance industry;
- Expertise in working withÂ businessÂ users to gather and understand theirÂ businessÂ requirements and conduct gap analysis;
- Experience working with cross functional teams, IT vendor systems to provide support;
- Good experience in conducting user acceptance testing (UAT), write test cases and test scripts;
- Independent, proactive and good problem solver;
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and support;
- Work withÂ Vendors, Internal and external users to gather, understand and documentÂ businessÂ requirements;
- CoordinateÂ with stakeholders to conductÂ businessÂ requirements walk-through on enhancements of the front-end systems;
- Understand and manage internal/external stakeholdersâ€™ expectations for application enhancements;
- ArticulateÂ businessÂ requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and conduct User Acceptance Test;
- AnalyseÂ businessÂ processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Provide for Post implementation support.