An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Change Manager with proven track record to be part of the change team in a well-established bank. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support change management.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems;Â
- At least 3 – 8 years of proven change management experience within financial services;Â
- Demonstrated track record to manage change projects successfully;Â
- Possess experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;Â
- Possess knowledge of financial products, processes and technology solutions;Â
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;Â
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;Â
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;Â
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.Â
- ITIL certified;Â
- Change Management certification.
- Identify and set up change initiatives and projects on people, process and technology;Â
- Document changes and provide regular reporting to management;
- Conduct change management assessment and create actionable deliverables;Â
- Monitor delivery of project to support adoption of changes required by an initiative;Â
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change process;Â
- Evaluate resistance management plans and track remediation process;Â
- Work collaboratively with and through other regional Change Managers;Â
- Manage stakeholders, vendors, budget and project resources.