We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Analyst for Pegasystem CRM application. This person will be responsible forÂ designing and developing software for both new initiatives and BAU work.Â
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or IT;
- Have 2 – 5 years of experience in analysis, design, development, deployment and support related activities on PEGA systems;
- Must be experienced in Java, J2EE technologies;
- Highly proficient in PRPC Application Development;
- Experienced in application batch support, working with various teams in trouble-shooting and root cause analysis;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- A good team player with the ability to work independently.
- PRPC Certified.
- Responsible for overall application design and development on Pega CRM, including interfaces with other applications and systems;
- Ensures theÂ scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility of application;
- Actively participates in design and development of CMS and CRM frameworks;
- Ensures delivered work meets technical and functional requirements;Â
- Assists in the identification of enhancements for PRPC and development of use cases in order of priority;
- Provides regular updates on project progress and outstanding issues;
- Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices.Â