Are you an experience BusinessÂ Analyst with good understanding of Investment and Wealth Management?Â If the answer is Yes, thenÂ YOU are theÂ one we are looking for.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At leastÂ 3 years of working experience as Business Analyst;
- Good understanding in Investment of different asset classes, wealth management;
- Good experience in managing business requirements andÂ user expectations;
- Hands-on able to roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle anyÂ challenges and difficulties and yet can drive requirements management & project;
- Independent, fast learner, think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emergingÂ technologiesÂ and platform;Â
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills to manageÂ stakeholders from all levels.
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Drive the implementation of projects working with various business and technical teams from requirements gathering to implementation;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans;
- Manage and review adhoc and urgent change requests and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Plan and perform various types of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, develop business case and write functional requirements for the technical teams;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conductingÂ milestone meetings with vendorsÂ and internal teams;
- Understand and document business case together with cost-benefit analysis to gather stakeholder support.