An exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to design, and implement Monitoring Systems for mission critical infrastructure and applications.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- HasÂ 3Â years of relevant experience inÂ design and implementation of Infrastructure and Application Monitoring System (IAMS);
- Prior experience in successful delivery ofÂ IAMS projects and managing IAMSÂ Operations;
- Experience in completingÂ one of IAMS platform such as TrueSight, Unified Infrastructure Management (CAÂ UIM), TruView, ISNG Platform, InfiniStream, etc.
- Strong in-depth technical knowledge in IAMSÂ applications and various service management tools;
- Excellent vendor and stakeholder management withÂ ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership.
- Self-driven, attention to details and a fast learner;
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams;Â
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- ITIL / PMP Certified;
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator;
- Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Responsible to plan, design and implement Infrastructure and Application Monitoring System (IAMS) at enterprise level to ensure high availability, performance and security;
- Work with vendors to manage all project phases and ensure the successful implementations;
- Perform risk assessments, assumptions/issues/dependencies managementÂ and create mitigation plans;
- Liaise with various service owners to define performance matrix and develop dashboards to measure service level achievements;
- Collaborate with various vendors, technical teams and stakeholders for optimal operations of IAMS;
- Review andÂ develop operations procedures to maintain availability and performance of IAMS applications;
- Provide go-live support and ensure all issues are resolved during implementation.