An exciting opportunity awaits you. Our client is looking forÂ an experienced IT Business Analyst to enhance the regulatory reporting systems within the financial services industry. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- At least 3-5 years of provenÂ regulatory reporting support within financial services;
- Possess working knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements (MAS, HKMA, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc);
- Has experience inÂ databaseÂ management, with hands-on experience with SQLÂ query;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skillsÂ to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- A detailed person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Perform end-to-end business analysis activities to support regulatory reporting systems;
- Work with regional teams (remote/onsite), vendors and end-users to implement solutions;
- Define change requirements, particularly in relation to new governance/reporting requirements;
- Articulate businessÂ requirements into functional requirements, ensuring technical specifications are implemented;
- Develop test cases withÂ businessÂ users to verify thatÂ businessÂ requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Perform techno-functional duties by analysing data andÂ troubleshooting system;
- AdministrateÂ and audit the relevantÂ application components.