An excellent opportunity to be a part of Group Internal Audit for a reputed financial services institution.
- Degree in Financial Accounting, Chartered Accountant;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in conducting Internal Audit Plan, Audit Reviews and Audit Execution;
- Strong experience in internal audit controls, process governance and risk identification;
- Must be detail oriented, organized, analytical, possess exceptional interpersonal skills;
- ExcellentÂ communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently with all the levels, problem solving andÂ multi-taskÂ in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to travel overseas if required(once/twice per quarter).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Responsible for the planning and administration of the Group internal auditing activities;
- Develop, implement and review internal auditing policies, audit plans, procedures, and program;
- Supervise or conduct independent audits, and prepare varied analyses for management decisions;
- Report on the testing and adequacy of internal audit controls and process governance;
- Provide consulting/advisory services to the business in identifying and addressing complex emerging risk areas;
- Review and ensure that controlsÂ and processes adhere to the Audit operating Standards, Processes and Procedures;
- Schedule audit assignments, advise in preparation of audit scopes, completion of the audit work and communicate to Audit Committee;
- Assist in follow-ups on outstanding audit findings through issuance of Audit Tracking Report;
- Ensure thatÂ operating standards and requirements ofÂ Quality Assurance ReviewÂ are met.