We are looking for a candidate with strong technical skills on AS400 platform to support mission-critical applications in the financial industry domain.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or IT;
- At least 3-5Â years of hands-on development experience in COBOL/400 or/and AS400 RPGILE platform;
- Good working experience in complete Software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing & supporting;
- Experienced inÂ application batch support, working with various teams in trouble-shooting and root cause analysis;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Meticulous and analytical;
- AÂ good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Experience in Polisy/SEA and Group/400.
- To participate in the analysis of business specifications for the required system;
- Participate in technical design, development and perform system testing;
- Perform impact/gap analysis based on requirements gathered;
- Work with business users and various IT teams on implementation activities based on implementation plan;
- Work closely with vendorsÂ to build, integrate and implement solutions within agreed timelines;
- Review the solutions and estimations provided by vendors to ensure the cost-effectiveness, consistencyÂ with industryÂ best practices;
- Provide post-implementation support, trouble-shooting incidents and provide fixes.