A leading financial services company is looking for a Leader for Digital Transformation to lead a team responsible for driving the organization\’s digital transformation and initiatives.
- 10 years of relevant experience in OrganizationÂ Transformation, leading and driving change;
- Ability toÂ lead & driveÂ key organizational transformation initiatives at a strategic level;
- Experience in Customer Experience, Customer Journey, Digital Transformation, Business Change;
- Rich understanding in digital, online, mobile technologies and approaches to drive business strategies / models;
- Excellent interpersonal skillsÂ withÂ proven Program Management experience;
- Prior Organization Change Management experience;
- Good business acumen withÂ sharp analytical skills.
- Familiar withÂ Agile / SCRUM methodology.
- Define Digital transformationÂ objectives, strategies and directions, ie translating business strategy into executableÂ strategy;
- Look at strategic options of leveraging innovation approaches/technologies for Digital and Business strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders:
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and training on all Digital StrategyÂ matters;
- Drive all projects, including defining, planning and executing the solutions;
- Understand the business, identify opportunities and implement strategic technologies;
- Drive different streams of Digital Transformation journey, covering business functions, operations and technology;
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the team;
- Set up project teams to implement the strategies and initiatives defined in the organization\’s Digital Transformation Road-map;
- Manage core transformation team with skills in customer journey and experience design, mobility solution and agile development;
- Monitor and report the implement progress to Senior Management and Board Committees.