We are looking for a highly skilled Solution ArchitectÂ to lead digital transformation leveraging on the latest technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology;
- At least 8Â yearsâ€™ experience in Enterprise Solution, Applications,Â SOA architecture;
- End to end architecture experience on Enterprise Java, AS400Â and Database Â technologies on Agile methodology;
- Familiar with IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Lake, Mobile Solutions;
- Experience in UX / UI, Front-End technologies and mobile application framework (Android, iOS, Kony);
- Good experience working in Continuous Integration / DevOps environment;
- Experience in automation/configuration using any of theseÂ Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Travis CI;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualising and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- TOGAF Certification.
- Lead enterprise-wide solution architecture for organization\’s digital transformation journey;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design digital solutions &Â Research, Evaluate of new technologies;
- Review the existing middleware architecture, platform and propose changes where required;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfill the architectural requirements related to applications, middleware, virtual servers and operating systems;
- ActÂ as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of Â enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions;
- Subject Matter expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security, etc.;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team.