Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager withÂ proven track record in successful applications project implementations.
He/she will be responsible for end-to-end project management from the project initiation, justification, Proof-of-Concept (POC), evaluation, software development, testing, deployment as well as theÂ system support.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Has at least 5Â years of Project Management experience withÂ IT application development projects;
- Prior experience in proposal preparation,Â vendors evaluation, selection and management;
- Proven ability to interact with various businessÂ users, senior management , IT teams and external vendorsÂ effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP, CITPM, COMITÂ orÂ PRINCE2 certified.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involve inÂ justification ofÂ Business and Financial cases;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Practically applyÂ projectÂ management concepts to facilitate the achievement ofÂ projectÂ goals ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful projectÂ delivery;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regularÂ projectÂ meetings and provide regular status monitoring on allÂ projectÂ activities;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Proper hand-over to Support team in accordance to procedures in placed;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas forÂ improvement.