Do you have the right combination of technical expertise, emotional intelligence and leadership qualities?
Here is an opportunity to be an IT Project Manager in one of the well established companies in the hospitality and gaming industry.Â
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- Has at least 4Â years ofÂ Project Management experience in leading IT teams in application development;
- Strong knowledge inÂ Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Good understanding ofÂ business processes and process re-engineering;
- Analytical thinking with good attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal and team management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Relevant Certifications like PM , PRINCE2, CAPM, CPMP;
- Responsible to ensure the timely delivery of projects by vendors and internal IT team;
- Provide leadership to the team,Â vendors and be responsible for application development and system support for multiple functions;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risksÂ & issues, research & evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules,Â projectÂ estimates / budget, resource plans;
- Lead regularÂ projectÂ meetings and provide regular status monitoring on allÂ projectÂ activities;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis, application compliance;
- Responsible for the accuracy of program logic in accordance to business requirements;
- Ensure adherence toÂ IT Frameworks/Policies, Standards and Regulatory requirements.