An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to work with a leading financial service organization to help maintain and support their core financial applications.Â Â
- DegreeÂ in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing / supporting Java, J2EE applications;
- Prior experienceÂ in providing regional production support to the teams in different timezone;
- Able to provide production support for night shifts (on call basis);
- Ability to work independently, manageÂ stressÂ and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on WebSphere / JBoss / Tomcat application server, Ajax, JQuery,Â AWS and mobile development;
- Financial Services experience.
- Responsible for enhancements and day-to-day maintenance/support and operations Java based applications;
- Responsible for change, incident, problem, issue management and escalations;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Assisting on-site users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- To support any other IT assignments needed for a successful roll-out;
- To provide production support and provide effective solutions and support production night batch.