An exciting opportunity as a Service & Operations Manager handling overall management of Cloud Infrastructure and Service operations.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- Strong understanding in network and security infrastructure as well as LAN & WAN protocols;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Proactive and self-starter with good analytical and creative thinking;
- Able to work after-office hours if required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Professional certifications (Network, Security, Virtualization).
- As a Single Point of Contact / Subject Matter Expert for any Network and Security operations related to the Cloud Infrastructure;
- Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions on management of infrastructure to meet requirementsÂ for audits & compliances;
- Highlight potential risks, gaps, technical challenges to the team and provide mitigations/alternatives;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the contractual agreement;
- Ensure process and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Review and approve change requests for infrastructure and cloud services;
- Handle and manage incident responseÂ & investigation, working with vendors andÂ the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management.