Service oriented businesses in today\’s world are driven by customer experience. Aesthetics, visual appeal and usability are key factors in the success of any product. Do you have the creative eye and the interationÂ / UX design skills Â to make a difference in the digital endeavor of an established organization in the financial services industry?Â Â
- Degree or Diploma related to Design, Multimedia Design, Interaction Design or Visual Communications;
- Strong visual, graphic and interaction design skills – portfolio required;
- At least 3 years of experience in interaction or UX design;
- Proficient in wire-framing, prototyping and creation ofÂ user experience mock ups;
- Skilled in the use of Design Software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, UXPin;
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design;
- Good understanding of responsive design and technology constraints – especially web and mobile;
- Inquisitive, imaginative, innovative and creative;
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in financial services;
- Hands-on experience in front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3;
- Certification in UX design.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the execution of user experience ( UX ) projects;
- Involve in iterative design cycles based on user feedback and research findings;
- Create artefacts including research reports, user flows, wire-frames, interactive prototypes, mock ups;
- Conceptualize and produce quality visual designs considering typography, colour, layout, motion and user interaction patterns;
- Ensure technical feasibility for different digital touchpoints (desktop, web, mobile);
- Lead and guide team members in the execution of interaction design projects;
- Stay abreast of latest trends, principles, methods and tools in customer experience or UX design.