A great opportunity as a Business Analyst for in-depth exposure withinÂ Market Risk Systems.
- DegreeÂ in Banking, Financial Engineering, Commerce orÂ Information Technology;
- At leastÂ 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Good understanding of Market Risks, VaR, etc;
- Knowledge in Treasury and Market products such as Forex (FX), Money Market, Derivatives and Security;
- Proficient inÂ Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL queries;
- Experience working in Agile methodology;
- Effective interpersonal / communication skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Good understanding of FRTB, IRRBB;
- Prior working knowledge ofÂ Murex systems.
- Work closely with business usersÂ to gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the functional requirements;
- Responsible for collating the business requirements,Â testing,Â production deploymentÂ and training to ensure end to end delivery of the enhancements /Â projects;
- Perform the impact analysis of business requirements to ensure the system solutions are sound andÂ efficient to address theÂ business requests;
- Responsible to plan the test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and co-ordinate with business users to perform the UAT;
- Responsible to conduct the training and maintain the business related documentation (e.g. user guides, Frequently Asked Questions);
- Work closely with technology team to ensure that business requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Provide the support to queries from business users and manage the business-as-usual (BAU) activities.