Seeking for a competentÂ DataÂ Support Analyst to be part of our client\’s Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing projects.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At 2 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing projects;
- Good experience inÂ end-to-end project lifecycle of Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence s projects;
- Experience in working on bigÂ dataÂ sets to performÂ dataÂ quality checking and clearing;
- Good understanding ofÂ ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)Â process and tools;
- GoodÂ experienceÂ in executing SQL queriesÂ andÂ basicÂ batch file scripting;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on-time;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently.
- Experienced withÂ ETL tools like AbInitio,Â InformaticaÂ and Talend;Â
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, Qlikview).
- Review functional and technical file specifications to evaluate viability;
- Gather user requirements, performÂ dataÂ profiling and prepareÂ dataÂ mappingÂ specifications;
- Analyze and map data from source systems to target operational data stores and data marts;
- Identifying data quality issues, and supports the data governance initiative by participating in necessary activities including data profiling;
- Analyze and provide support forÂ User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that the system is performing;
- Provide coordination for project implementation and process documentation;
- Provide post implementation supportÂ to ensure operational availability and scalability.