An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join a leading financial service organization to help enhance, maintain and support their operation risk management team on a Java platform.Â
- DegreeÂ in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has 3+ years of hands-on development of SQL in either Oracle, MS SQL server or MariaDB;
- Has 3+ years of experience in data migration, dataÂ warehouse development or ETL;
- Strong experience in Aglie methodology and test driven development;
- Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting;
- Familiar with technologies and systems used in operational risk management;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on Angular JS, Spring framework, Cloud Foundry;
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer ( OCJP ) or Sun Certified Java Programmer ( SCJP ).
- Responsible for executing software development fromÂ conceptual phase to testing phase;
- Responsible for requirementÂ gathering, design, development, testing and support of applications on Java platform;
- Responsible for analyzing requirements and developing technical specifications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical support by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.