We are looking for an Interaction or User Experience (UX) Designer to create compelling, intuitive, and beautiful digital banking products. These products serve our business or corporate customers, from the smallest SMEs to the largest multinationals. If hired, you will be key in helping us reach our goal – to make banking joyful. This will also be anÂ great opportunity for you to grow in UX knowledge and skills, especially in the financial sector.
- Strong visual, UI, and interaction design skills â€“ portfolio required;
- Has 1-5 years of related experience;
- Proficient in wireframing, prototyping, and UI design tools (we use Sketch);
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Good understanding of technology and its constraints, especially web and mobile technologies;
- Able to present and sell designs to stakeholders;
- Able to work within constraints and under pressure without getting frustrated;
- Able to handle complexity and unstructured environments;
- Has a sense of humour.
- Qualitative research experience, including user interviews and user testing;
- Familiarity with design methodologies, e.g. design thinking, lean UX, etc.;
- Strong content and micro content writing skills;
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility guidelines;
- Front-end coding skills (HTML/CSS/JS);
- Banking/finance knowledge, especially in corporate banking/finance;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Play a key role in conceptualising new digital banking products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders on digital products;
- Work either independently or with UX colleagues on projects;
- Review screens for quality issues;
- Conduct user research and testing;
- Create search and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, user flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs.