We are looking for a specialist who will support Service Virtualization solution for test automation within Financial Services Industry.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- HasÂ 3Â years of relevant experience in Service Virtualization implementation;
- Strong understanding of serviceÂ virtualization approachesÂ andÂ tools (CA LISA);
- Prior experience in testing Web Services and APIÂ of associated application/system platform;
- Prior experience in Java/J2EE or .NET programmingÂ technology;
- Good knowledge inÂ test automation framework design;
- Excellent communication and service oriented mindset;
- Ability to work independently and effective in working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Financial Service Industry;
- Exposure to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, VMware andÂ Behavior driven development.
- Develop, implement and support project teams to model theÂ virtual environments andÂ simulate the components from definitions for testing purposes;
- Work closely with the project teams to provide a resistant shared services that can captures and simulates the behavior, data and performance characteristics of complete composite application environments;
- Ensure the virtual environment isÂ available for development and test teams throughout the software lifecycle;
- Evaluate, configure andÂ manageÂ the Service Virtualization platform as well as theirÂ respective Services and API support / testing;
- Create documentation and implement testÂ automation framework for testing team;
- Responsible to provide the training necessary on Service Virtualization.Â