An excellent opportunity as Information Technology (IT) Support AnalystÂ to work withinÂ the bank toÂ support all the Audit function units to deliver theÂ Information Technology (IT) automation initiatives and roadmap.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology;
- Has 5 years of technical experience in system analysis, development and support activities;
- Knowledge on ASP.NET, C#.NET, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX, Power BI, Java Script, UWP Universal Windows Platform, Web Services, JQuery, MS SQL;
- Adept at requirement gathering, requirement analysis and trouble-shooting;
- Provide technical specifications for system/process enhancements;
- Good experience in database applications,Â reporting/analytical tools;
- Experience in both Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology;
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive attitude, fast learner, and team player.
- General bankingÂ knowledge.
- Provide platformÂ and application support for current systems to deliver the automation roadmap related to the bank\’s auditÂ business functions and processes.
- Ensuring the systems are operating at optimal level without issuesâ€‹ and manage the change requests, defects managementÂ as well as the business-as-usual activities;
- Involved in requirementÂ analysis and management for both enhancements and fixes;
- Suggest improvementsÂ by providing technical specifications for systemÂ / process enhancement;
- Liaise with business users and IT team, ensuring enhancements / fixesÂ are properly implemented;
- Develop test plans and conductÂ UserÂ AcceptanceÂ Testing;
- Validate and testÂ these audit check automationÂ andÂ ensureÂ timely delivery of these automation opportunities;
- Ensure processes, compliance and technology standards are adhered to;
- DevelopÂ implementation, integration,Â documentationÂ and user guide according to agreed standards.