A great career opportunity forÂ an energetic leader to play a strategic role in the transformation journey of a reputable Financial Institution.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Accountancy, or Finance;
- At leastÂ 5 years of working experience in Financial industry;
- Experienced in describing the scope of target operating model to ensure alignment to company\’s corporate strategy;
- Experienced in planningÂ annual corporate strategies and transformation;
- Good experience in defining performance metrics and targets forÂ each activity;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills, and possess good people management skills.
- Experience in corporate strategy and transformation consulting.
- Be part of the team to plan annual corporate strategic plans;
- Work closely withÂ stakeholdersÂ to ensure alignment to company\’s corporate strategy;
- MonitorÂ activities to ensure that outcomes are in line with the defined strategic objectives, budget and defined timeline;
- Define specific performance metrics and support business improvement projects;
- Analyse outcomes, identify opportunities toÂ deliverÂ shorter term initiatives through to long term strategic vision;
- Evaluate merger & acquisition initiatives, new business partnerships and strategic alliances.