Excellent opportunity as Subject Matter Expert in DevOps to help and transform different Line of Business and development teams.
- Good experience working in Continuous Integration/DevOps environment;
- Experience in automation/configuration using any of theseÂ Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Travis CI;
- Ability to research and use a wide variety of open source technologies/tools, cloud services;
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash Scripts, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
- Experience with systems and IT operations;
- Familar with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment;
- Strong grasp of automation tools andÂ Data management skills;
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- A strong focus on business outcomes and comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- Experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Responsible for setting up the DevOps platform, framework, processes and some re-engineering of processes toÂ improve operations processes and procedures;
- Design, develop, deploy automated tests and support high quality software build in a continuous build environment;
- Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools using most appropriate languages and methodologies;
- Ability to introduce new techniques and technologies for new build systems and evolve existing systems;
- Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information;
- Provide estimates and manage schedule at component/sub-system level;
- Assist to Manage build machines, servers, and build environments, and understands security concepts and processes for build systems;
- Provide design and implementation guidance and mentoring as necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in the software configuration management effort;
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies;
- Stay abreast of the latest in build technologies.