Our client in the Financial Services domain is looking for a skilled and meticulous IT auditor to examine ,Â evaluateÂ and enhance theÂ IT controlsÂ supporting their business operations.
- Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in the execution of IT Audits forÂ financial institutions;
- Proficient in reviewing IT application controls, System Development Life Cycle, information security and outsourcing;
- Good understanding of the latest trends, best practices, standards, guidelines and regulatory requirements related to Technology Risk Management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels;Â
- Analytical thinker with good attention to detail;
- Proactive, independent yet a strong team player;
- Willingness to travel overseas if required.
- CISA Certified;
- Prior experience in data analytics.
- Plan, organize and execute IT Audit assignments in accordance with operating standards and procedures;
- Provide audit based recommendationsÂ to corporateÂ policies, procedures and practices;
- Apply technology expertise in the development of risk based audit plans and programs;
- Ensure the adherence to the relevant regulatory requirements and Quality Assurance Review requirements;Â
- Provide reports on audit findings and issue Audit Tracking Report;
- MonitorÂ and ensure the resolution of outstanding audit findings;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and investigations.