An exciting opportunity to work as a RiskÂ Analyst within the Risk Management team in the banking industry.
- Degree in Business,Â or Accountancy orÂ Finance or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Banking industry;
- Strong experienceÂ in MicrosoftÂ Access, Excel, VBA for reporting and should haveÂ basic SQL knowledge;
- Meticulous with strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable with handling large volume of data;
- Possess working knowledge ofÂ regulatoryÂ reportingÂ requirements within Financial Services;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Agile methodology;
- â€‹Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Perform end-to-end business analysis activities to support and enhanceÂ the bank\’s MIS and regulatoryÂ reporting related to large exposures (e.g. MAS 639);
- Articulate businessÂ requirements into functional requirements, ensuring technical specifications are implemented;
- Develop test cases withÂ businessÂ users to verify thatÂ businessÂ requirements are incorporated as per specifications; perform pre-UAT sanity checks;
- PerformÂ data profiling, coordinate with business usersÂ to perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) in an Agile environment;
- Drive change with businessÂ usersÂ andÂ technology teamsÂ and coordinate project delivery to ensure that the needs of business stakeholders are met on timeÂ and quality;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented and provide Business-As-UsualÂ (BAU)Â support activities.