An opportunity to work with Java/J2EE development team on designing and developing high volume low latency application. Â
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 5Â years of development experience using Java/J2EEÂ inÂ banking and financial services environment;
- Hands on experienceÂ in design, development, testing and deployment using Continuous Integration;Â
- Excellent knowledge of database and front end development such as AngularJS;
- Good experience in multiple cycles of Full SDLC;Â
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.Â
- Experience with Capital Markets / Investment Banking / Treasury products.
- Responsible for end to endÂ projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement to Asia or other regional stakeholders;
- Responsible for contract proposals, negotiations and approval for the project;
- Liaise with business users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and create roadmap for solutions;
- Responsible for design, development and release ofÂ Capital MarketsÂ relatedÂ applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- PerformÂ coding, testing, implementation of Java/J2EEÂ applications;
- Provide deployment support onsite;
- Work closely with other development teams,Â business teams,Â operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery.