Seeking a System AdministratorÂ whoÂ is keen on joining a DevOps team.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to large-scale mission critical project that plan to put in placeÂ continuous integrationÂ (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the agile team to delivery qualityÂ solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in system administration activities such as software patches, backup, disaster recovery, storage, VM, etc. in a LinuxÂ / Solaris operating environments;
- Good experience in production support related activities such as backup / recovery, batch rescheduling, performance tuning;
- Good hands-onÂ in UNIX / LinuxÂ scripting such as shell-scripting, Python, PERL;
- Experience in supportingÂ application development (Java / J2EE) infrastructure in the area of software releases, application deployment;
- Familiar with the Agile Software Development methodologies andÂ Agile Continuous Integration (CI)Â tools such asÂ Go CD, Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve application and systemÂ issues;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interactÂ team members and vendorsÂ fromÂ different levels.
- â€‹Experience in Solaris Clustering, Oracle database, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- â€‹â€‹Part of the team providing theÂ system and application production support for mission critical applications;
- Work with the application / developmentÂ teams in understanding the system requirements and forming a strategy in implement the solution;
- Plan for theÂ infrastructure solution such as server, storage, network security including the data / security compliance as well as theÂ procurement of the necessaryÂ softwareÂ licenses;
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release and application deployment;
- Conduct system level vulnerability security scan, harden system and ensure the security compliance at the application platform as per company standards and guidelines;
- Plan and work towards continuous integrationÂ (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the agile team to delivery qualityÂ solutions;
Responsible for managing incidents & service requests, participate in SIT, UAT & provide production roll-out support;
- Work with other IT teams in the resolution of arising issues, design & develop customized solutions to fix problems;
- Drive vendors in order to resolveÂ production issues, UAT support, implementation & service introduction activities to users following the agreed SLA for assigned projects;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.