Seeking an experienced solutions architect to spearhead and implement the end-to-end design for hybrid Internet of Things (IoT) FogÂ and cloud-based infrastructure and services,Â to make a direct impact to the Singapore society.
â€‹You will be challenged to provide technical solutions to ensure that raw data pulled from sensors will be translated into meaningful statistics, to be transferred efficiently and securely. The role will require the management ofÂ internal and external teams to ensure that project deliverables are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Has at least 12 yearsâ€™ working experience with 7 years in an infrastructure architecture role;
- Has rich experienceÂ in anÂ infrastructureÂ architecture role in designing and implementation of:
- Data center technologies;
- CloudÂ infrastructure;
- Backup, Compute,Â storage and services;
- StrongÂ technical understanding of how IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and XaaS can be integrated on a private cloud;
- Technical background in differentÂ infrastructureÂ areas likeÂ HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, VMWare, Cisco, MS.;
- â€‹Hands-on experience as a technical lead or solutions architect, and completed at least one full project development life cycle;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- TOGAFÂ® Certified;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect;
- Microsoft Azure certified.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud-basedÂ infrastructureÂ & services solutions space;
- Gather, review andÂ interpret detailed Internet of Things (IOT) requirements specifications from business users andÂ align with theÂ corporateÂ Cloud & IoT capability;
- Design andÂ architectÂ end-to-endÂ infrastructureÂ private and public cloud-based datacentre for the purpose of consolidating and collectingÂ IoT sensor data for analysis;
- ManageÂ project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintainÂ IoT cloudÂ infrastructureÂ solutions;
- Assess, review, test and implemented solutions and ensure compliance to the business requirements;
- Identifying systems, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balancing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
- Conduct architecture reviews, capacity planning, work scheduling, implementation planning/execution andÂ post implementation support.