A well-established and fast-paced digital business is seeking for Test Analysts to join them!
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science;
- Familiar withÂ Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases / scripts / scenarios creation and execution;
- Technical skillsÂ in developing and working with automation tools such as Selenium,Â QTP/UFTÂ test tools;
- Strong documentation skills for writing high quality test plans and testÂ cases;
- Has experience in application defect management tool such asÂ HP ALM, Jira;
- Meticulous and has an eye for details;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- ISTQB, Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification.
- End-to-end responsibility forÂ testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Create, maintain and execute both automated and manual test cases and test plans;
- Creates test data and test environment;
- Create test cases/scripts and scenarios and collaborate effectively with QA team;
- Develop and maintain manual and automation test scripts using Selenium automation framework;
- Ensure all test cases are rectified before closing each test cycle;
- Analyze test results and measure KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Perform defect tracking, requirements gathering, planning and analyzing of test results;
- Provide test summary and regular reports.