We are looking for a Finance Information Management UAT support Analyst for Basel Credit & Market Risk system.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance/ Banking, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in the banking/finance industry
- Must have extensive hands-on experience and be very proficient in SQL, Python scripting and MS Excel functions, inclusive of Pivot table.
- In-depth understanding of Data Interface mappings and ETL,
- Possess strong conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence,
- Good technical knowledge of Moody\’s Risk Authority software or similar, for Basel credit and market risk,
- Experienced in handling change management documents such as Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mappings,
- General understanding of banking products, inclusive of Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury Instruments,
- Thorough experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and able to keep good documentation of test scripts, logging of errors and analysis of results.
- Technical knowledge with data analytics tools such as OBIEE and QlikView
- Have worked on at least 1 major project before
- A good team player that is meticulous, conscientious and able to work independently without detail instructions
- An observant and analytical personality with strongÂ problemÂ resolution capability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Basel credit and market risk-related change requests and projects
- Analyse detailed test scope and develop comprehensive UAT scenarios, UAT scripts and test automation scripts using Python
- Carry out all necessary preparations for UAT for credit/market risk test cycles, including configuration update of the Moody\’s Analytics Risk Authority software
- Run UAT SQL and automation scripts to generate expected financial results as well as run comparison scripts to produce financial variances for analyses
- Conduct functional validation and regression tests of system changes, including data transport from Data Warehouse to Risk Authority, calculations of the EAD, RWA, EL, CVA, risk components and generation of the Basel Pillar 1, Leverage Ratio reports
- Provide support inÂ financial verification ofÂ Group-level results.