A meaningful career opportunity as regional desktop leadÂ within a dynamic work environment in the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- Has 5-8 years of experience overseeing desktop operation from a regional perspective;
- Experienced in leading and reportingÂ Key Risk Indicators (KRIs);
- Good understanding of different financial services operations and processes;
- Proficient in stakeholder management;
- Self-driven, attention to details and a fast learner;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Experience working in Financial Services industry.
- Oversee Desktop Support Services, provide guidance, knowledge transfer, and mentoring to Desktop Support Team Leads;
- Host monthly service delivery meetings with branches to provideÂ direction or all Desktop Support Team Leads in Asia;Â
- Review and approves Service Requests, Change Requests & Global Changes;
- ParticipateÂ and/or leadÂ project efforts for continual improvement for customer-facing tasks, project related tasks and internal process-related;
- OverseeÂ VIP desktop and user support service to very important customers;
- ManageÂ the support & reporting of Key Risk IndicatorsÂ for each location to Internal Risk team for desktop maintenance,Â inventory and software distribution andÂ security maintenance;
- ActÂ as a customer relationship liaison, giving internal customers (e.g. Secretaries, VIP users) a channel to voice concerns and work to resolution;
- Coordinates, develops and/or reviews end-user documentation and instructions;
- Participates in troubleshooting of issues with the Incident Manager, Problem Manager and Engineering Team.