An exciting career opportunity for a Business Analyst Â to be aÂ part of an InsuranceÂ firm to propel new initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems or Information Technology;
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Business Analysis within the insurance industry;
- Experience in Group Life Insurance or Group Health Insurance;
- Good expertise in working with business users to understand their business needs with a strong interest in process-re-engineering;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience in AS400;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Document business functions and processes and assist in data extraction and reporting activities;
- Manage necessary resources to ensure project objectives are met;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.